The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few...

7.01.2005

Day 28

I got up and did 4 hours of work in the library this morning before noon. I was done done done. After eating lunch I had to lay down for awhile from being on my feet for so long! Then this afternoon I worked on making tortillas...trying to get them to perfection ya know. They turned out pretty good this time. Listened to The Magician's Nephew on CD by CS Lewis and taped by Focus on the Family. It was very well done. I'm only a little more than half way through though. It sure explains The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. I had no idea that The Magician's Nephew was the book that explained the others. It is like the beginning book that explains everything.

I got the car keys today! Tomorrow Richard is putting a new battery in the car and then we can drive!!! I'm actually nervous though. I don't know that I am used to driving with the stick on the other side though. Pray that we survive as we drive into town tomorrow.

Well, I don't have anything else to say that I can think of. So I'll stop here.

Praise:
-I finished organizing the books on the second floor of the library! Progress.
-Building relationships with nationals.

Prayer Requests:
-My cough
-Mathias' lungs
-health and safety


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?