The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few...
7.06.2005
Day 33
Today was intense. I have been trying to sort out my thoughts from the last few days. There has been a lot of information piled and it is making me feel like I’m on spiritual overload. Thankfully my brother Jim counseled and encouraged me about it. I was feeling the urgency to know where it is that God is calling me to full-time missions. Some people were saying, "go where there is the greatest need." Others were saying, "wait for God's direction." I was feeling that maybe I was getting mixed signals and could not sort my thoughts from God's. I was feeling very confused, frustrated, restless, and tired. Soon after talking to Jim I felt a peace inside of me that God was in control and when I need to know, I will know where it is that I am supposed to go. Prayer is such a good thing. Christian brothers and sisters are so important. If you are struggling with something, do not be afraid to share your troubles with a Christian brother or sister. It can help tremendously to be transparent with one another and share what is really going on in your life.
Prayer Requests:
-That I would know God's heart and where it is that I should go.
-The lost people in this world
-That more people will be called forward (and obey) to be harvesters
Prayer Requests:
-That I would know God's heart and where it is that I should go.
-The lost people in this world
-That more people will be called forward (and obey) to be harvesters