The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few...

7.07.2005

Day 34 Make sure you DABArize

Today was another long day of teaching computer skills. For lunch today, like every other day, is chicken with rice, or pelish (porridge) with salad. This is African style and so if you know African style, which means a big womping pile of rice/pelish with one piece of chicken and however much salad you want. A salad consists of lettuce, cut onions and vinegar oil on as dressing.

I was quite tired of sitting there and watching students type, type and type some more in the Mavis Beacon Typing Program and so I closed up the Library at 3:45 or so (15 minutes early) and went back to the flat to do some work. Does the work ever end? No. That's okay. I was tired today and I think it was because I got too much sleep last night. Never again! Well, it probably will happen again. My attempt to catch up on sleep, back-fired. Why!? I don't know. 7am mornings from now on. Well...at least tomorrow morning...

Praise:
-Typing students are making progress at learning the keys.
-I caught up on sleep...even though it back-fired.
-No major back problems that I am feeling. This is a big praise because my back likes to go out of place easily. The only problem I've been having is with muscles.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?