The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few...

7.08.2005

Day 35

This afternoon we had a college social. It was a ton of fun. First we played floor hockey. Although my team lost, the competition was unbeatable. It was great. I can't remember playing floor hockey since high school.

Next, we did an obstacle course that Timothy set up with Bongani. Soon I will send pictures of all these people that I always talk about. My team won...it had lots of running though, so I just took pictures.

Lastly, was the volleyball game. My team didn't have much experience in volleyball and how to pass the ball, so we lost at that too.

All in all it was a great time to get to know all of the students better. I now know who can run well and who doesn't play volleyball and who just doesn't like any sports.

Anyway, that's what we did today. Tonight we fried up some chicken to have fried chicken sandwiches and had mashed pumpkin for a side. Have you ever had mashed pumpkin? Oh it's so good! Maybe the pumpkins in America aren't as good. Maybe they are. I don't know. I've never had mashed pumpkin in the states.

So Sibo came over and we continued watching "Travel The Road" which is about these two guys who travelled all over the world and shared the Good News.

Prayer Requests:
-Heidi and I are tired from this week's work. Pray that we will be refreshed after Sunday.
-health


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?