The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few...
7.07.2005
Kruger Park
Little Mongoose

This little guy and a few of his friends kept popping up at various times as we were sitting there watching them in Kruger Park.
Dry

This is one of the many rivers in Kruger that is completely dry. This is a bad sign. There is no water now, that means there will be less later into the winter. I am afraid the drought will be heavy.
Water Lizard

I'm not sure what kind of lizard this is, but it was in the water and so I called it a water lizard. This river was one of the few that actually had water in it.
Warthog

This is one of the many warthogs that prance around Kruger.
Giraffe

This is one of the giraffes we saw in Kruger. We only saw maybe a total of 7 or 8 that day.
Hippos!

Family of hippos in the mud.
Sunset in Kruger Park

Vervet Monkey

This is one of the many vervet monkeys that we saw in Kruger. He posed nicely.