The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few...
8.26.2005
Day 84
This morning we got to sleep in and then take our time getting ready because everyone is at the district conference and so classes, chapel and everything was cancelled. Today we went to Ezulwini. The Ezulwini strip market is huge and different from the other markets in Swaziland. Since E&D asked me, I told them of a few places that I wanted to go to before I left. One: Jewelry store, Two: Swazi Candle Factory, Three: Ezulwini strip market. I got to do all three today. It was a blast!
There wasn't any spectacular moment that stood out today. At one point we went in a circle...like "around the block" per se...and these two cows were in the exact same stance they were in when we passed them first. Kinda funny. Either the cows here stand in one spot and hardly move, or they move too much, too fast, into the road in front of your moving car.
There wasn't any spectacular moment that stood out today. At one point we went in a circle...like "around the block" per se...and these two cows were in the exact same stance they were in when we passed them first. Kinda funny. Either the cows here stand in one spot and hardly move, or they move too much, too fast, into the road in front of your moving car.